• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 SG Eli Rice Commits To Nebraska

2023 SG Eli Rice, 6-7, 195 lbs, IMG Academy (FL) - Offered > N

Rice is Nebraska's second commitment in the 2023 class joining Chase Clemmons.
I believe there is only one more scholarship slot open for 2023

Nice Article (may need to disable your adblocker) - But the 247sports article posted above by @Shadow of the Dome is better. :nod:

Rice also gravitated toward Hoiberg’s “open-floor, NBA style” of offense. During a one-on-one film session, Hoiberg played clips from last year’s Huskers and pointed out the many available driving lanes Rice could fill.
That’s a “perfect” fit for Rice, ..... Rice considers himself a three-level scorer and capable facilitator. He wants to improve as an off-ball threat, something else Hoiberg highlighted during their film session. We know you can score in ISO situations, Hoiberg told Rice. But you can add between six and eight points per game just by moving and cutting off the ball.

Thanks eagle-eye @djlhuskerfan . I'll stick your thread so it will move to the top of the page, then merge it with Shadow's post after a few days so we don't have dup threads.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back