• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 NFL Draft

Georgia’s 2021 title team has now produced 26 total draft picks, including 7 first-rounders on defense. In total, 14 players from that 2021 defense have now been drafted: The entire starting lineup plus three others.

Record?

I know there were some Alabama teams that had a many players drafted. I'm thinking Georgia may have topped that.

I missed catching the Eagles acquired D'Andre Swift from the Lions today. Yes, Swift is yet another Georgia Bulldog. :Lol: He should fit in nicely with the Eagles RB committee.

I missed catching the Eagles acquired D'Andre Swift from the Lions today. Yes, Swift is yet another Georgia Bulldog. :Lol: He should fit in nicely with the Eagles RB committee.
A 4th round pick next year and a 7th round pick swap from this year.

Swift will provide excellent depth - health has been his biggest bugaboo to date.
Gainwell, Rashard Penny, Boston Scott and Trey Sermon provide plenty of experienced depth. Swift might become the presumed starter though!

A 4th round pick next year and a 7th round pick swap from this year.

Swift will provide excellent depth - health has been his biggest bugaboo to date.
Gainwell, Rashard Penny, Boston Scott and Trey Sermon provide plenty of experienced depth. Swift might become the presumed starter though!
Pretty low cost for a rb who, if he stays healthy, is one of the more complete backs in the league. Great move for Philly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back