• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 New Offers Going Out

There are still three recruiting classes to finish before the 2023 class, but I guess it's good (and probably necessary) to get started early.

Jaxon Howard, TE, 6'3/205, Robbinsdale, MN (not rated yet)

Cedric Baxter, ATH, 6'0/195, Orlando, FL (not rated yet)

Last edited:

I can’t even begin to comprehend how complicated it is to look 4 years down the road - through the crystal ball - to determine who’s going to be what you hope they will be as a Sr. vs where they are now as an 8th grader...... :wow:

And that’s not even considering kids in today’s world, social media, the pressures of recruiting as a whole and all they are exposed to…how much coddling has to be sone
It’s mind-boggling...

Reminds me of the story @ShortSideOption shared recently about a D-1 coach he had a conversation with at a bar I believe - concerning his displeasure of the process....

So many moving parts in hopes of building and sustaining a program.....

GBR

Alabama already has 10 commitments for their 2022 class half expected to be 5 stars. Think we can ever compete with that?

Is there anyone at Miami Northwestern that we haven’t offered? ;) Get in early with Dickens before all the other schools come by. We could use their kicker too in case he isn’t on the list!

Is there anyone at Miami Northwestern that we haven’t offered? ;) Get in early with Dickens before all the other schools come by. We could use their kicker too in case he isn’t on the list!

In high school I could make it from 50 yds with no pads, no rush and the ball already placed. Show me something I couldn't do. No offense to the kid but this type of video is useless. But I would still take him if he wanted to come.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back