• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Benjamin Brahmer Flips To Iowa State

Purdy Hall and Kolar (TE) should have been a great trifecta along with their defense which had been very good.
Maybe they'd figured him out too. It happens. As much as I hate it, I have to respect the boat rower who seems to make it work whoevers in there over the years.
I dont think that was the case at ISU

Won

Wonder what went wrong? I thought he was going to be a stud after watching him run wild in the class c title game. This was a big miss for MR.
I am not sure but I do know that both Iowa and ISU contacted him either the day Frost was fired or whenever it was legal to do so. Being from Pierce, I heard a ton of rumors from friends still there and here a few I heard: RUMORS: 1) His dad, who is principal and football HC, was done coaching all together but staying as principal or 2) He was getting a position at ISU cause he 3) has a "friend" there on the ISU staff (I would assume if this was true, and I do NOT think it is, it would be an analyst job). But I was told that it was absolutely true that ISU (and Iowa) got a hold of him ASAP after Frost was fired.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back