• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 G/F Logan Nissley, 5-10, Bismarck Century HS (ND) > Nebraska

(As originally reported by @bugeaters1 :Salute:

1647454963145.png

Last edited:

"A high school junior, Nissley was also the state’s Gatorade player as both a sophomore and junior. She was also the Gatorade player of the year for volleyball this year.

'It's just really special': Nebraska women's basketball team headed to Louisville for NCAA Tournament

This season she helped her team to 21-0 regular season with averages of 21.6 points, 8.0 rebounds, 3.7 steals and 2.0 assists per game during the regular season.
She made 47% of her three-pointers and shot 77% on free throws. She helped Century finish off a perfect regular season with a 34-point, 11-rebound effort in a 78-64 win over Minot."

"A high school junior, Nissley was also the state’s Gatorade player as both a sophomore and junior. She was also the Gatorade player of the year for volleyball this year.

'It's just really special': Nebraska women's basketball team headed to Louisville for NCAA Tournament

This season she helped her team to 21-0 regular season with averages of 21.6 points, 8.0 rebounds, 3.7 steals and 2.0 assists per game during the regular season.
She made 47% of her three-pointers and shot 77% on free throws. She helped Century finish off a perfect regular season with a 34-point, 11-rebound effort in a 78-64 win over Minot."
I should have put my post here. I was in a hurry today, when I posted it.

She averaged 21 points, eight rebounds, 3.7 steals and two assists this season for the Patriots, who had their 50-game win streak snapped in the Class A state title game last weekend. Nissley had 32 points, 11 rebounds and four assists in the rare game Bismarck Century didn’t win by 30 or more points. She hit roughly 47% of her 3-pointers this season, as well.

Logan Nissley considered Nebraska as her favorite school last summer and quietly committed to the Husker women’s basketball team in early February. The two-time Gatorade player of the year in North Dakota announced her decision Monday, waiting until her team had completed its season to go public.

I should have put my post here. I was in a hurry today, when I posted it.

She averaged 21 points, eight rebounds, 3.7 steals and two assists this season for the Patriots, who had their 50-game win streak snapped in the Class A state title game last weekend. Nissley had 32 points, 11 rebounds and four assists in the rare game Bismarck Century didn’t win by 30 or more points. She hit roughly 47% of her 3-pointers this season, as well.
She must have really good hands…quick & strong.

Logan just had an awesome week. She won her 2nd straight North Dakota Volleyball Player of the Year award, and she was named a finalist for the 2023 McDonalds All American basketball games!

The rosters for both the boys and girls 2023 McDonalds All American games will be revealed on January 24. The games will be played on March 28.

Coach Williams and Coach Cook continue their tag-team recruiting to make both programs better!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back