• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Taylor McCabe, Fremont HS - Offered > Iowa

Other Offers include South Dakota State, UNO, Colorado State, Colgate, the University of Missouri-Kansas City and Creighton. (Huskers were her seventh offer, following an unofficial visit.)

Iowa, Drake, & Kansas State have all subsequently offered.

Fremont loses in the Championship Game to Cathedral Catholic (CA) 53-60, after coming back from an 11 pt deficite to defeat Lynwood (CA) 59-56 & Chandler (AZ) 72-56.

Last edited:

She's averaging 26.5 PPG. She scored 31 points in each game...one on hitting 8 3-pointers and the other on 11 of 15 from the field.

I hope we get this young lady. :Rockon:

Also, beating Benson 76-37 and Bryan 94-20. :wow:

Is Fremont HS this good or are the others that bad?

She's averaging 26.5 PPG. She scored 31 points in each game...one on hitting 8 3-pointers and the other on 11 of 15 from the field.

I hope we get this young lady. :Rockon:

Also, beating Benson 76-37 and Bryan 94-20. :wow:

Is Fremont HS this good or are the others that bad?

Yes. Fremont will be pretty good but Benson and Bryan are not. Should know more about the Tigers after they play in the HAC tournament over Christmas break. World Herald has Fremont #2 in the top ten, but it is a long season.

:(

"I definitely wanted to go play for a program that likes to win and is super competitive and has fun while doing it, and they definitely do that," McCabe said.

McCabe averaged 20.3 points per game as a sophomore and set a Class A single-season record for three-pointers, hitting 107 at a 42% clip. She became Fremont's top defender, too, but defense remained a priority on McCabe's improvement list for the summer.

Last edited:
Just so you know what type of athlete Taylor is she qualified for state in track:

400 - 59.22
800 - 2:18.81

She has run in the 4 x 4 and 4 x 8 relays before, so not sure if she will do those or not.

Just so you know what type of athlete Taylor is she qualified for state in track:

400 - 59.22
800 - 2:18.81

She has run in the 4 x 4 and 4 x 8 relays before, so not sure if she will do those or not.
If those relay teams have 3 other runners who run good times, I would imagine that she would be.

Taylor ran an 1:01:70 in the 4 (not her best time at all)
2:18.4 in the Open 8 good for a bronze medal in class A.
4 x 8 she got the gold and in the 4 x 4 she got a silver but set a school record at 4:00

If this basketball thing doesn't work out she has a future in college running track.

Taylor ran an 1:01:70 in the 4 (not her best time at all)
2:18.4 in the Open 8 good for a bronze medal in class A.
4 x 8 she got the gold and in the 4 x 4 she got a silver but set a school record at 4:00

If this basketball thing doesn't work out she has a future in college running track.
I figured she would be on the relays. Good season for her.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back