• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

2022 Taylor McCabe, Fremont HS - Offered

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
5 Year Member

Other Offers include South Dakota State, UNO, Colorado State, Colgate, the University of Missouri-Kansas City and Creighton. (Huskers were her seventh offer, following an unofficial visit.)

Iowa, Drake, & Kansas State have all subsequently offered.

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
5 Year Member

Fremont loses in the Championship Game to Cathedral Catholic (CA) 53-60, after coming back from an 11 pt deficite to defeat Lynwood (CA) 59-56 & Chandler (AZ) 72-56.

Last edited:

huskermike

Cyber Traveler
10 Year Member
She's averaging 26.5 PPG. She scored 31 points in each game...one on hitting 8 3-pointers and the other on 11 of 15 from the field.

I hope we get this young lady. :Rockon:

Also, beating Benson 76-37 and Bryan 94-20. :wow:

Is Fremont HS this good or are the others that bad?

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
She's averaging 26.5 PPG. She scored 31 points in each game...one on hitting 8 3-pointers and the other on 11 of 15 from the field.

I hope we get this young lady. :Rockon:

Also, beating Benson 76-37 and Bryan 94-20. :wow:

Is Fremont HS this good or are the others that bad?
Yes. Fremont will be pretty good but Benson and Bryan are not. Should know more about the Tigers after they play in the HAC tournament over Christmas break. World Herald has Fremont #2 in the top ten, but it is a long season.