• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Spring Practice Thread; Wednesday 6 April Coaches Joseph, Fisher & 3-4 Players &

Sounds more like desperation. I’m not buying the youth communication gap. You are either the guy who can develop them or not. If you have to use an interpreter because we lured him away from retirement maybe it wasn’t the right hire.

That's your opinion

We can agree to disagree

Cheers

Sounds more like desperation. I’m not buying the youth communication gap. You are either the guy who can develop them or not. If you have to use an interpreter because we lured him away from retirement maybe it wasn’t the right hire.

It is desperation. They win this year or it's over.

Why leave anything to chance if you can control it?

Seems like a savvy move.

Whipple doesn't plug someone into this role and there is a problem and everyone gets gassed.

It is desperation. They win this year or it's over.

Why leave anything to chance if you can control it?

Seems like a savvy move.

Whipple doesn't plug someone into this role and there is a problem and everyone gets gassed.
Desperation isn’t sustainable.

60738826.jpg

2022 isn't about sustainability.

This is it.

Screw this up and it's over. With everything I'm reading the Whipple actually is running the show on offense, why take any chances if you can avoid it?
This is ridiculous statement. This is about Nebraska football not Scott Frost. Screwing up does not make Nebraska football over. Heck many of us believe SF has already screwed up but we aren’t giving up on the program.

This is ridiculous statement. This is about Nebraska football not Scott Frost. Screwing up does not make Nebraska football over. Heck many of us believe SF has already screwed up but we aren’t giving up on the program.

Nothing ridiculous about it at all and I'm not talking about giving up on the program, only putting an end to Frost's employment at Nebraska......which is driving the decisions they're making.

Win now or it's over.

I know you think he's already screwed up enough to be gone. Fact of the matter is he's still here and still trying to stay.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back