• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 SG, Gradey Dick, 6-6, 185 lbs, Sunrise Christian Academy (KS) - Offered > Kansas

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
2022 SG, Gradey Dick, 6-6, 185 lbs, Sunrise Christian Academy (KS) - Offered (June 2019)

I hope it's not too early to start an individual thread for 2022 recruit Gradey Dick since Huskers are still in the mix for his commitment.

I recently saw this quote elsewhere.
A quote from Gradey, talking about Hoiberg...
“Getting coached by him would be huge. Who wouldn't want to play for a coach who has been to where you want to go in the future and played like you as a player.”

Sorry but the article referenced below is premium content & I can't access it. :Redface: The tweet is interesting though, and article is presumably as favorable to Huskers as the other suitors.

Last edited:
This kid's been on the recruiting radar for a lot of teams for what feels like years now.

Lots of competition in recruiting, but he can shoot, handle and is athletic - can play anywhere on the wing from 2-3 and maybe even some stretch 4 roles in small ball someday.

Originally recruited by Matt Abdelmassih, we've been after Gradey Dick for some time. I hope he comes to Lincoln, but it will be a draw to get him out of Kansas. I'm liking our chances more and more with us signing Bryce McGowens & Wilhelm Breidenbach (now let's see what we can do with 'em ;)).

Has Nebraska ever gotten a recruit out of Sunrise Academy? I know they have tried multiple times over the years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back