• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Scholarship Numbers

Removed former walk-on RSr LB Damian Jackson - he also entered the transfer portal today. It was also announced that RSr DE Chris Walker had also officially entered the portal today. He left the team earlier this year.

RJr DE Ochaun Mathis (2 to play 2) announced he's transferring in from TCU.

Last edited:

@TheOneders Is Whatt Liewer on scholarship? He isn't listed in the rundown by Callahan on the prior page
He went on scholarship last July. It's unclear if it was just for the year or for his career. Either way, I'm guessing he'll be on scholarship by the time fall camp gets under way. And for what it's worth, the Journal Star still lists him as currently being on scholarship.

He went on scholarship last July. It's unclear if it was just for the year or for his career. Either way, I'm guessing he'll be on scholarship by the time fall camp gets under way. And for what it's worth, the Journal Star still lists him as currently being on scholarship.

So we are at 84 with the recent commit of Mathis?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back