• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Recruiting Numbers Game & Other Updates; Part 6: Potential Silver Lining To NU's Small Class Numbers in 2022

RE: Three and Out.

I found the commentary by the recent visitors as reported by rivals to be very encouraging:

"Current players are usually going to shoot recruits straight and tell them exactly what's going on behind the scenes on the team -- good, bad, and in-between.
That fact the recent official visitors both heard and experienced for themselves a close family feel and 'brotherhood' while in Lincoln could signal the football program finally getting back on solid footing culture-wise."

The entire post is well worth your time.

Last edited:
RE: Three and Out.

I found the commentary by the recent visitors as reported by rivals to be very encouraging:

"Current players are usually going to shoot recruits straight and tell them exactly what's going on behind the scenes on the team -- good, bad, and in-between.
That fact the recent official visitors both heard and experienced for themselves a close family feel and 'brotherhood' while in Lincoln could signal the football program finally getting back on solid footing culture-wise."

The entire post is well worth your time.

Yup

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back