• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Qatar World Cup

Mexico does not advance, and defending champion France lost to Tunisia today. Perhaps most surprisingly, the Australian Socceroos advance! o_O

A very odd World Cup. Fun to watch!

Here's a really good read of the final 16 teams.

Brazil is probably the favorite at this point.

The US has been awesome defensively -- but as the article points out, it will get increasingly difficult to maintain that energy and intensity.

U.S. plays Netherlands tomorrow in the Round of 16. We have advanced into the Round of 8 once, in 2002. Can we do it again?

Here's a really good read of the final 16 teams.

Brazil is probably the favorite at this point.

The US has been awesome defensively -- but as the article points out, it will get increasingly difficult to maintain that energy and intensity.

Three defensive breakdowns and missed opportunities in front of the goal was the difference today.

Brazil and France still looking the strongest so far.

Portugal with a surprising 6-1 win over Switzerland. I love Ronaldo, but maybe they should have benched him earlier!

Last edited:
Wild WC thus far. Highly unpredictable. I like it!

If you're still in search of a rooting interest, consider this:

Holy shitte. What a World Cup final. Mbappe got a hat trick for France and almost single handedly won it for France. Then Argentina wins it in a shootout. Glad Messi gets a WC title to his resume.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back