• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 PG, Bella Swedlund, 5-9, Winner, SD - keo > Kansas

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
2022 PG Bella Swedlund, 5-9, Winner HS (SD) - keo (one to Keep an Eye On) > Kansas
(no offer yet, as far as I know)

From another site:

if they aren't, Huskers might want to take a serious look at Bella Swedlund from Winner, SD. " Bella Swedlund currently has offers from Illinois, Illinois State, Montana State, and Colgate."
Sophomore stats: 5'9" sg/pg
22 games
20.3 ppg
3.4 assists pg
7.2 reb pg
2.8 steals pg
.4 blocks pg
was watching some of her video. smooth looking 3pt shot---really smooth. can get to the hoop. don't think it is a stretch saying that she will get more attention. SDSU is kinda drooling over her, probably USD also. scuttlebutt is that she will probably go P5.
Bella's personal statement: "I want to find a team that my teammates are like sisters. I also want to find a program that helps students get the best education possible and can also help me in basketball coaching skills for later in life."

Last edited:

Definitely deserves the attention. Already over 1000 career points. May be a bit limited athletically, but can shoot it for sure. Not sure she ends up at NU, but SDSU and USD will fight hard over her.

Instead of editing, i'll just add i recently found out SDSU and USD may not fight that hard after all. Also, it has nothing to do with her ability. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Instead of editing, i'll just add i recently found out SDSU and USD may not fight that hard after all. Also, it has nothing to do with her ability. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

What sources are you getting this info from? Please DM me as that is not what we are hearing. I could also fill you in with some info on where the Huskers stand.

What sources are you getting this info from? Please DM me as that is not what we are hearing. I could also fill you in with some info on where the Huskers stand.

:Welcome2:Welcome to the Board!!! (PS, I hope you'll fill us all in! :nod: :Salute:)

:Welcome2:Welcome to the Board!!! (PS, I hope you'll fill us all in! :nod: :Salute:)
The Huskers are very high on the list, but no offer has been extended. I do know Swedlund and Hake played against each other this summer and Swedlund had a much better game. I was there scouting for SD Jr All Stars.
Last I talked with their family, things have gotten really really picked up from all over the place in recruiting. As far as USD/SDSU, Ive been told it's not ability or player/parent issues. I dont think the athlete really knows either. Why I was curious whats being said.

Thanks much!!!! :Bow: If you've been lurking around much on the board (before joining-up, that is) you'll know how much we've discussed how difficult it is to get information on WBB recruiting in particular. For instance, I hadn't known whether the Huskers had offered Bella Swedlund.

Any information, especially from one who has local information (and can feel free to share), is much appreciated!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back