• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Omaha Area Recruits

Prima Donna = Italian phrase that literally translates as "first woman," it is now associated with its usage as the common term given to the female lead in an opera. Since soprano starlets are infamous for being both talented and high-maintenance, it's commonly used as a pejorative for people with talent who are high-maintenance in other fields.

Pre-madonna = an illogical neologism created by people who phonetically guess at the spelling of "prima donna" without understanding either its origins or meaning; it makes no sense at any level, so don't use it if you want your words to carry more weight.

Are your FB practices like something out of dead poets society?

Are your FB practices like something out of dead poets society?

I've taken a break from teaching and coaching this year and last, so my practices don't currently exist. My practices were never anything too unusual. I like routine, repetition, conditioning, and lots of contact, and hopefully it's fun. I've only ever been head coach of dying or restarting small programs, so keeping out enough players to field a team was usually the chief priority. I was an assistant on some good teams. It's a different world.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back