• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Official and Unofficial Visits (OV Visits List In OP) & Camps

And that would help build some momentum heading into the OVs that follow.

Florida State is the team to beat

MJ Morris will be making his decision not long after his visit to the spring game. He'd be a huge get

This just points out why a guy like MJ Morris is such a huge target. Not only is he the top QB target on the board for this staff, but IMO he should be the top overall target.

Not even taking into account that Morris is one of the best dual-threat guys in this class and a four-star talent, but having a guy like this being your lead peer recruiter would be big. Morris and Williams live 30 miles from each other. A guy like Morris would really help with some of the guys they're targeting from Georgia and the Southeast in general.

I think FSU will be tough to beat, but I think Nebraska is in the thick of it. It's an interesting situation with Morris. He doesn't care that FSU already has a commitment from a four-star QB in Nicco Marchiol (an early target of Nebraska's btw). The Noles have been open with him that they plan to take two guys. They really like Morris and AJ Duffy for that second spot. Both of them were at FSUs spring game and both really loved their visits. *Side note: FSU had over 100 recruits at their spring game between the '22, '23 and '24 classes in case anyone needs a reminder of the discrepancy in recruiting to Nebraska and schools in recruiting hotbeds...

The reason that's interesting to me is that I wonder if Nebraska is telling him the same thing? IMPO Frost should take two QBs in this class. And if they can end up with a combination of Morris and Richard Torres / Tayven Jackson / Conner Harrell, that'd be a homerun. But at the same time, I wonder if Morris is such a high priority target that they're trying to sell him on being the class QB and that they'll build around him? Interesting stuff (to me at least lol).

This just points out why a guy like MJ Morris is such a huge target. Not only is he the top QB target on the board for this staff, but IMO he should be the top overall target.

Not even taking into account that Morris is one of the best dual-threat guys in this class and a four-star talent, but having a guy like this being your lead peer recruiter would be big. Morris and Williams live 30 miles from each other. A guy like Morris would really help with some of the guys they're targeting from Georgia and the Southeast in general.

I think FSU will be tough to beat, but I think Nebraska is in the thick of it. It's an interesting situation with Morris. He doesn't care that FSU already has a commitment from a four-star QB in Nicco Marchiol (an early target of Nebraska's btw). The Noles have been open with him that they plan to take two guys. They really like Morris and AJ Duffy for that second spot. Both of them were at FSUs spring game and both really loved their visits. *Side note: FSU had over 100 recruits at their spring game between the '22, '23 and '24 classes in case anyone needs a reminder of the discrepancy in recruiting to Nebraska and schools in recruiting hotbeds...

The reason that's interesting to me is that I wonder if Nebraska is telling him the same thing? IMPO Frost should take two QBs in this class. And if they can end up with a combination of Morris and Richard Torres / Tayven Jackson / Conner Harrell, that'd be a homerun. But at the same time, I wonder if Morris is such a high priority target that they're trying to sell him on being the class QB and that they'll build around him? Interesting stuff (to me at least lol).

I am with you I find it very interesting too.

Great insight. Thanks for your time. GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back