• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 New Offers Going Out

Talyn Shettran WR, Jack Nickel TE, Joe Brunner OT, Jacob Sexton OT, Kenyatta Jackson WDE, Zion Branch CB, Cyrus Moss S, Fabian Ross, ATH

Are we really going to keep doing this again this year? This staff has proven that they will put a good class together. Patience.

I was referring to Micah Riley, a local guy, not accepting the offer yet, in jest. I too have no doubt that the staff will succeed.

As for the "are we going to keep doing this", you need to get some thicker skin.

I was referring to Micah Riley, a local guy, not accepting the offer yet, in jest. I too have no doubt that the staff will succeed.

As for the "are we going to keep doing this", you need to get some thicker skin.
No problem I just remember all of the hyperventilating in October/November last year because we did not have enough commits. (I was one of them. ) So I decided this year I will pit faith in the coaches.

Number 1 Outside Linebacker for the 2022 class is a Nebraskan. That bodes well for our chances. Still very early with rankings guaranteed to fluctuate between now and early signing day (a year and a half away.)

Yes, at last, a LB with speed! (whatever "great speed" means)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back