• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 MLB Season Discussion Thread

Probably back to earth (Phillies). Usually AL beat Minor League teams (NL) ;)

biased ... Twins fan here .....

Last edited:

The best thing about Houston winning is that Dusty Baker finally gets his championship! Congratulations Coach.

I owe my (slightly pained) congratulations to the Houston Astros.

One of the best pitching staffs from top to bottom ever put together. And that entire team is loaded for years to come.

I owe my (slightly pained) congratulations to the Houston Astros.

One of the best pitching staffs from top to bottom ever put together. And that entire team is loaded for years to come.
Good for Verlander to finally get a WS win. That's the extent of my positive thoughts about the Astros.

Trae Turner to the Phillies!

Also, Verlander is now a Met, after they lost DeGrom to Texas.
Getting deGrom out of the NL East is good, even if they gained Verlander. JV’s legs are eventually going to get less powerful sooner rather than later. Turner is a problem though, guy is a freak. Elite fielding tools, elite speed, can hit for average and power.

First MLB lottery was last night. Part of me likes it, part of me doesn’t. I think there needs to be more severe anti-tanking rules. Pirates undeservedly got the #1 pick and A’s got #6. Both teams habitually tank and don’t care. Both franchises should be relegated or moved cities with a forced ownership change. Pirates have the best stadium backdrop in my opinion so that would be tough, but they never really spend or try.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back