• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Kool Aid

Haha it’s been happening after every losing season recently. People will grasp for any straw of hope. We don’t play OSU next year so magically people will start thinking it’s our year sometime after the spring game if not sooner.

Haha it’s been happening after every losing season recently. People will grasp for any straw of hope. We don’t play OSU next year so magically people will start thinking it’s our year sometime after the spring game if not sooner.
No way especially the huge step the defense takes back with no heavy weight all-star to clog the middle.

No way especially the huge step the defense takes back with no heavy weight all-star to clog the middle.
This assumed business that the defense takes a big step back is unwarranted. Are we losing some key guys on that side? Of course. It happens every year. This year isn't an anomaly in that respect. There are several promising backups that have logged impressive playing time this year. I think this idea that the defense basically sucks next year is a view that is more emotional than it is factual.

I'm reserving my right to drink kool-aid until after seeing who the offensive coaching hires are. That will tell us a lot about the immediate future of this team.
I am afraid you will need Kool Aide to accept who they hire as the OC.

For a 1-2 year year hire, with Frost under the hammer in 2022, with money being somewhat of an issue (remember, Chin makes $850K, so if you bring in a new OC for $1.3 million, you almost have to raise Chin too, and what about the other staff, do they get raises....).

So, I will bet we get a "2nd tier" OC that will take you 2 glasses of Kool aide to make the rest of us feel like it was worth keeping Frost for 2022. :(

I am afraid you will need Kool Aide to accept who they hire as the OC.

For a 1-2 year year hire, with Frost under the hammer in 2022, with money being somewhat of an issue (remember, Chin makes $850K, so if you bring in a new OC for $1.3 million, you almost have to raise Chin too, and what about the other staff, do they get raises....).

So, I will bet we get a "2nd tier" OC that will take you 2 glasses of Kool aide to make the rest of us feel like it was worth keeping Frost for 2022. :(
I'll wait and see.

There will be an over abundance of threads started discussing the pros and cons of Frost's hires. Ever piece of minutia relative to their lives will be dissected including but not limited to whether they sleep at night with a bedroom window open and how that impacts their Coaching ability.

There will be an over abundance of threads started discussing the pros and cons of Frost's hires. Ever piece of minutia relative to their lives will be dissected including but not limited to whether they sleep at night with a bedroom window open and how that impacts their Coaching ability.
Heck I’ll be happy if they aren’t an insurance salesman this time.

5vqstw.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back