• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Husker offers

2022 PF, Jasen Green, 6-7, 205 lbs, Millard North (Omaha, NE) - Offered (Post #29) > Creighton

Jr. Season Highlights (15:18)

Last edited:
Just FYI. Saw this elsewhere: :Redface:

According to verbal commits we have 41 offers out for the class of 2022.

Currently we 4-7 scholarships open for that class. (we have 3 for 2021 so if they are filled by someone with multiple years of eligibility then we can't use them for 2022)

2022 SF, Braeden Moore, 6-8, 210 lbs, Christ Presbyterian Academy, Nashville (TN) - Offered (Post #67) > RUTGERS

OV locked-in!

Last edited:
2022 PG Avery Brown, 6-3, 180 Lbs, , Mt. Herman, Northfield, MA - offered (Post # 58, 65, 68 & 85)

Which programs would you consider heavily involved?
“Nebraska, Mizzou, Indiana, Notre Dame, and Virginia. . . .

You have also now locked in your first official visit, where to?
“Nebraska and I are still in heavy contact. My official visit to them is June 25-27 and I’m excited to go out there and visit the university and its facilities.”

Where do things stand with them?
“Coach Hoiberg and Coach Matt have done multiple zooms with me and we actually had a zoom call early this morning. They constantly show me their fast style of play and how they execute on the offensive end and how it fits my game. I feel like Nebraska will be a great team next year with the guys coming in.”

2022 PF, Jasen Green, 6-7, 205 lbs, Millard North (Omaha, NE) - Offered (Post #29) > Creighton

Setting up an OV.

Last edited:

2022 PF, Malik Dia, 6-7, 190 lbs, Ensworth HS, Nashville (TN) - Offered (Post #81)

2022 PG Avery Brown, 6-3, 180 Lbs, , Mt. Herman, Northfield, MA - offered > Columbia
(Post # 58, 65, 68 & 85)

Last edited:
2022 SF, Braeden Moore, 6-8, 210 lbs, Christ Presbyterian Academy, Nashville (TN) - Offered (Post #67) > Committed to RUTGERS

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back