• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Husker offers

2022 SG, Gradey Dick, 6-6, 185 lbs, Sunrise Christian Academy (KS) - Offered (Post #7) > Kansas

Update: 12/'20 - Huskers not in his final 8

Huskers are still in the Hunt!

Last edited:

PG Dior Johnson, Nevada > Syracuse > Oregon (See Post #1 of this thread)
Update: Just de-committed from Syracuse 11/10/20
(Husker's offer was a Hoiberg offer)
Another 5 Star ???

Last edited:
2022 Perry Smith, Jr. 6-9, 200 lbs from Greenville, SC (Post # 12)

Teammate of Husker commit, Bryce McGowens this year at Legacy Early College HS (SC)

2022 PG Avery Brown, 6-3, 180 Lbs, , Mt. Herman, Northfield, MA - offered > Columbia
(Post # 58, 65, 68 & 85)

Last edited:
RE: 2022 PG, Ramel Lloyd, 6-6, 190 lbs, Rancho Christian (Temecula, CA) - Offered (Post #63) (N)

In his Top Eight!

Last edited:
2022 PG Avery Brown, 6-3, 180 Lbs, , Mt. Herman, Northfield, MA - offered > Columbia
(Post # 58, 65, 68 & 85)

This is his second video meeting with us.

Last edited:

2022 PF, Bobi Klintman, 6-9, 200 lbs, RIG Mark Academy (Sweden) - Offered

2022 G, Joseph Hunter, So, 6-5, Fresno, CA (Post #23)

(Not holding my breath in view of his other offers)

2022 G Ben Shtolzberg, 6-3, 180 lbs, Notre Dame HS (Sherman Oaks, CA) - Offered (Post #56) > Creighton

Nebraska: "That was set up with coach Julius. They have expressed a lot of interest and right from the beginning they contacted me, they watched a lot of film and set up a Zoom like right away. Coach Hoiberg and me talked a lot and that was another great relationship. I know how connected coach Hoiberg is and his experience and that's something that we're looking for is a coach that can help take me to the next level and has the connections to do so and the experience especially.

Last edited:
2022 SF Ruot Bijiek, 6-8, 185 lbs, Des Moines, IA - Offered

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back