• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Husker offers

2022 PF, Joe Hurlburt, 6-10, 220 lbs, Enderlin, ND - offered > Colorado

Last edited:
Isaac Traudt, Grand Island (NE)

Other Offers: Wisc, Stanford, IA St, OK St, Mizzou, UNO, Creighton, No Colo, Drake, WY, & now Notre Dame. (We need to get this guy!)

Last edited:

2022 SF, Aidan Shaw, 6-7, 185 lbs, Blue Valley HS, Stilwell (KS) - offered

(Also has offers from Creighton, Iowa & Kansas State. )

2022 G/F Demarion Watson-Saulsberry, 6-6, 175 lbs, Totino-Grace HS (MN) - Offered

Last edited:
2022 F Christ Essandoko, 6-10, 265 lbs, Winston Salem Christian (NC) - Offered > Providence
Originally from France

Last edited:

Big kid, and might fit well against some of the B1G inside players. He looks a little slow, and in at least some of the hightlights, appears to be a little too enamored with this ability to drive to the basket. And it's probably just me, but he looks to have some girth in his lower legs. Sometimes that's OK, but it can also be the signs of a guy who will struggle with weight and be a plodder running the floor. His game highlights looked better than his workout highlights, and I liked that he used his size and bulk some of the time to create space to shoot inside. I don't know if he's the ideal guy to play in Fred's system, but I'm sure the staff has a much better grasp on what they feel he can develop into.

2022 G Ben Shtolzberg, 6-3, 180 lbs, Notre Dame HS (Sherman Oaks, CA) - Offered > Creighton
(Anyone who can specify: Offer from the "University of Nebraska" has my vote! :thumbsup:)

Edit: new article in 247 sports @ 1/27/07:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back