• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 F Isaac Traudt > Virginia

We'll know soon enough!
1630026667422.png

There's no way, right? Unless he is going to play tight end for UNL. I think he's going to Gonzaga to hang with Hunter Sallis. But I would love it if he and Jasen Green became the home-front-court for Nebraska.

It’s either a total Gonzaga slam dunk, or he’s going to try and do something special and will be a Husker. I’d be really surprised if it’s any other team.

IMO Isaac Traudt is underrated in his recruiting ranking. Traudt will be a program changer. I can’t stress this enough, Isaac is the most important recruit for the 22 cycle. If Hoiberg can land him, watch out. 3 crystal balls have him going to Virginia. Stay tuned.

Seriously, think of their style of play, and what his strengths and weaknesses are. I understand not picking Nebraska, but the Zags or Jays would be much more in sync with his skills. Just seems an odd fit.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back