• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 F Isaac Traudt > Virginia

Isaac Traudt playing in Lincoln this weekend:

Saw in another thread that Jasen Green joined the same team as Traudt recently (Nebraska Supreme 17u)

Good Article!!!! :nod:

Grand Island forward Isaac Traudt and Millard North forward Jasen Green are the top basketball prospects in the state, and both are at the top of Nebraska’s 2022 recruiting board.
It also turned out that Traudt took on the role of recruiter to convince Green to leave the EYBL MoKan Elite program and join Nebraska Supreme. “Yeah, I helped a little bit,” Traudt said.

Traudt has scheduled an official visit with the Huskers on June 4-6, while Green locked in a trip to Lincoln on June 11-13.
While the recruiting talk has been limited so far, Traudt and Green have already discussed their respective opportunities at Nebraska.

Last edited:

Yeah it would. He’d be foolish not to take it. But if location is a factor….
Could sell it as "get in on the ground level of your home state school first trip to the sweet 16"... I hope that there are other factors than the "IT" school

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back