• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 F Isaac Traudt > Virginia

Isaac Traudt, the 6-foot-9, 205-pound power forward from Grand Island (NE) Senior High School, says that Creighton, Nebraska, Missouri, Louisville, Oklahoma and Virginia are making him a priority.
Nebraska: “Coach [Fred] Hoiberg started recruiting me pretty early and says that I could come in and make an impact right away. I’ve developed a good relationship with him.”

Last edited:
Not holding my breath! ;)

What’s enticing about staying home? Creighton, Nebraska, thoughts on them?

“I think a positive of staying at an in-state school would be that my friends and family could come to watch me and see me more. I really like both Creighton and Nebraska and they’ve been on me very hard.”

really gotta lock up the 98 mile radius kids... proximity to campus is a huge DONU advantage on this one for once :Biggrin:

fingers crossed

Welp... UNC offer with Jordan's picture beats UNL with... about anyone.

Last edited:
Maybe with the players we have coming in, Nebrasketball looks more appealing to him!

Saw this comment elsewhere :Redface: (think it might apply here? ;))

Let this sink in, we have 2 to play 4 year top 150 transfers. A very promising top 200 7 ft center, a top 5 juco player a top 25 player and another top 100 player all in same class...pinch me I’m dreaming.

Actually, following up on that line of thought, I also saw elsewhere someone was trying to determine what Edward's addition does for the recruiting class rankings.

The 247 class rankings calculator:
https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Season/2021-Basketball/Commits/Preview/

You can't put Edwards in directly, but putting in a reasonable comp like TyTy Washington (ranked similar to Keon in their respective classes) gives you something like #4; just ahead of Duke.

someone else said:
It's easily top 10, so even if it's not #3, it's gotta be within spitting distance.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back