• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Deer pics

I thought I had some decent KS bucks on camera to target until I got the pic of the swamp donkey you dumped. Hoping to see this one during daylight hours. Only have him on camera at night. The next one, I've seen moving in daylight and he's my #2 because he is unique and big bodied.

View attachment 90364

View attachment 90363View attachment 90363
You got a like, only because you used the “swamp donkey” expression. Lol that’s awesome! Totally putting that in my playbook.

Shot this nice sized doe over the weekend. It was little over 100 yards and she ran about 45 yards before falling. Bucks are very elusive this year in my hunting area.
Doe Nov 2022.jpg

Last edited:

Very fortunate to have a nice piece of land to hunt in Curtis, NE. Tagged this boy out Sunday morning. 200 yards. 30.06. Lots of Does and a few Bucks Saturday but Saturday night they were working their way back into the land we had to hunt in. Heading back out to process it tomorrow night and possibly pick up my bonus Doe Tag this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_2283 (1).jpg
    IMG_2283 (1).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 107
Very fortunate to have a nice piece of land to hunt in Curtis, NE. Tagged this boy out Sunday morning. 200 yards. 30.06. Lots of Does and a few Bucks Saturday but Saturday night they were working their way back into the land we had to hunt in. Heading back out to process it tomorrow night and possibly pick up my bonus Doe Tag this weekend.
Very nice, one day I will get a nice muley.

Very nice, one day I will get a nice muley.
I'd see about trying to get to the Curtis area. High pop there. Over the two weekends, I'd estimate we saw 65-85 does and probably 20-30 Bucks. A lot of little guys that will hopefully get another few years to grow. I decided against shooting a doe, my wife would have killed me for taking up all the freezer space in the garage, LOL. If you travel about 35 minutes north around the North Platte area, it's primarily Whitetail and Elk.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back