• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022-23 NFL Season Discussion Thread

FB_IMG_1675569493801.jpg

• The Chiefs averaged the most passing yards per game during the regular season (298), while the Eagles allowed the fewest passing yards per game on defense (180). According to the Elias Sports Bureau, it's just the third Super Bowl matchup to feature the No. 1 passing offense against the No. 1 passing defense. In the first two instances, the defensive team won convincingly, with the Seahawks beating the Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and the Buccaneers topping the Raiders in Super Bowl XXXVII.

• The Chiefs averaged the most passing yards per game during the regular season (298), while the Eagles allowed the fewest passing yards per game on defense (180). According to the Elias Sports Bureau, it's just the third Super Bowl matchup to feature the No. 1 passing offense against the No. 1 passing defense. In the first two instances, the defensive team won convincingly, with the Seahawks beating the Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and the Buccaneers topping the Raiders in Super Bowl XXXVII.

Defense still wins championships. I think we’ll see that again tomorrow.

Lull time between CFB NC and March Madness. Maybe I will watch superbowl :eek:. Nate Gerry still playing? Or else lot of players entered musical chair games

Anyway I can't wait until August 31st ..... 200 days, 10 hours, 30 minutes to go.

Last edited:

T-Mobile: New neighbor commercial .... didn't recognize John Travolta !!!

Number #1 ?? Watch replay before 2023 game. Ten years anniversary. Horse lover, Clydesdales Brotherhood. Reviewer comments (youtube) .... best ever

Last edited:
Needless to say, I'm very happy with last night's result! Entertaining game. I can understand any frustration Philly fans have with the way the game ended, but the Philly defense couldn't make a stop at any point in the second half, which is what ultimately cost them. Trailing by 10 going into the second half had me worried. I knew the KC offense would figure things out and score points. I was just hoping the KC defense could force one FG and one punt in the second half, which they did. I think Hurts is the real deal, and Philly is set for making some more deep runs in the playoffs over the next few years.

Now for Mahomes, this was the game that truly starts his legacy. Lots of QB's have 1 Super Bowl title, but there's a big difference between 1 Super Bowl and 2 Super Bowls. Unless I missed someone, only Brady, Montana, Manning and Mahomes have both multiple Super Bowl titles and multiple regular season MVP's. Technically Unitas has multiple NFL championships and MVP's, but he only won one Super Bowl. There were some whispers before the game about Andy Reid possibly retiring with a win, but Reid shot those down last night after the. Hopefully he's got a couple more seasons left in him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back