• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022-23 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Philly will be a tough opponent. They don't have any weak spots on offense, and Hurts will do some damage running the ball. My hope is that previous Super Bowl experience for KC pays off, and that gives them the edge over Philly. May be wishful thinking, but we'll see. I'm sure the talking points will be focused on how much these offenses can move the ball and score, so naturally, it'll be a 17-13 final score.

I think the #1 talking point will be KC's passing offense versus Philly's pass defense.

Philly's pass defense was #1 in the NFL, allowing 179.8 yards per game this season. KC had the #1 passing offense in the NFL this season at 297.8 YPG.

The Eagles defense produced 70 sacks during the regular season -- 3rd most in NFL history. Plus 8 more sacks in the postseason.

Metrics also show that the Eagles defensive backfield allowed receivers to get open less than any team in the NFL.

The Eagles only allowed one 300-yard passing game all season (week 16 at Dallas).

The Chiefs offense really needs to get healthy.

Last edited:
Hasaan Reddick had 16 sacks during the regular season for the Eagles. #2 in the NFL for the #1 sack team in the NFL.

3.5 more in the postseason for Reddick.

Crazy to consider -- he was a walk-on at Temple! :Eek: NO recruiting stars coming out of high school.

Last edited:
Hasaan Reddick had 16 sacks during the regular season for the Eagles. #2 in the NFL for the #1 sack team in the NFL.

3.5 more in the postseason for Reddick.

Crazy to consider -- he was a walk-on at Temple! :Eek: NO recruiting stars coming out of high school.
And according to Rhule he wasn't a LB when he first got there.

1675434179922.png

One of the things about HMax that I like the most is that we have @Porkchop, but if we are short on time we have @Porkchopexpress

Many years ago -- 1999-2005 time frame -- there was a HuskerWeatherman2. Shockingly, that was also me. I created it as back then, browsers didn't save passwords. And there was a time when I could not remember mine. So I created a second account. HWM and HWM2 fought with each other constantly. :Catfight:

Back then, there was no membership fee -- so you could create accounts at will (it was the Wild West at times on Huskerpedia).

Many years ago -- 1999-2005 time frame -- there was a HuskerWeatherman2. Shockingly, that was also me. I created it as back then, browsers didn't save passwords. And there was a time when I could not remember mine. So I created a second account. HWM and HWM2 fought with each other constantly. :Catfight:

Back then, there was no membership fee -- so you could create accounts at will (it was the Wild West at times on Huskerpedia).
And even with 2 accounts you still couldn't get your weather reports to be accurate

:poop:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back