• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022-23 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Miami kind of caught me off-guard, but makes sense. They haven't had much of an identity since the end of the Shula/Marino era. Cleveland is kind of a no-brainer, and Washington has been a turd sandwich under the Snyder ownership. As far as Chicago, they've made it to a Super Bowl and another NFCCG during that span. Yeesh.

I'm assuming Detroit's not on that list because they haven't played in four playoff games during that span.

Yeah, good catch with Detroit. The stat only lists teams with playoff wins -- so yes, Detroit is left off (but should have been mentioned).

The Lions haven't won a playoff game since 1991 (and have lost 9 straight since their last playoff win, most recently in 2016).

Last edited:

Jags are playing the Chiefs tough thus far (4 mins left in the 3rd quarter).

Mahomes sprained his ankle in the first half, sat for a series (98-yard TD drive by Henne). He's back in the second half, but his lack of mobility isn't helping.

I'm pulling for the underdogs!

20-17 KC with about 12 minutes left.

Jacksonville has grown up quickly this season. Doug Pederson is a very good coach, as he brought my Eagles a Super Bowl. Something Andy Reid wasn't able to do in many years in Philly (and I love Andy too).

Both games today are highly intriguing. I could see any of the teams coming out victorious. If only based on talent and ceiling, Buffalo and Dallas have the edge. The odds are it won't work out that way -- at least not in both games.

I'm not sure who I want as an Eagles fan. It's always more fun when Philly plays Dallas (and that would be huge ratings). But I'd like to see Brock Purdy playing in front of the Philly crowd.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back