• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021: What's the magic number?

How many wins are required in 2021 for Coach Frost to be back in 2022?

• Zero wins

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 1-2 wins

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 3-4 wins

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 5-6 wins

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • More than 6 wins

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters

That's kind of what I meant, that and he won't get fired just yet
I, like many on here and in general, was stoked when we hired Frost. The honeymoon is long over at this point, and now, only a winning season can right the ship as a 5th losing season in a row just doesn't pass the muster. But I think you are also correct in that even with that many losing seasons under his belt, he would most likely receive one more year as HC.

I, like many on here and in general, was stoked when we hired Frost. The honeymoon is long over at this point, and now, only a winning season can right the ship as a 5th losing season in a row just doesn't pass the muster. But I think you are also correct in that even with that many losing seasons under his belt, he would most likely receive one more year as HC.
I think he is over his head,
Not going to work out for him

How exactly is a land grant university in a sparsely populated, agricultural state going to buy SF out and hire new folks, before his contract runs out? Is there a money tree somewhere?

I voted 5-6. But would also need to see better game planning, better play calling, better game management, better situational awareness, better utilization of talent.

Please please please let 2021 be the year things click for this staff.

Based on Frost's momentum and our current trajectory, 3 wins next year would solidify his status. Not certain we can achieve that...

Last edited:

What's shocking is that 16% of the voters so far believe we could go winless next year and the coach returns. I think the likelihood of us going winless is about as good as us making the CFP. 0001%.

Last edited:
So he can go O-fer next year and stick around? :Happyrun:
xT1XGzgkBT1IdfMbDi.gif

GET TICKETS

Back