• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder how all of the shelter in place is changing how a recruit can make their decision. A lot of guys hoping to decide this summer will probably have to push it back.

I have to admit that I thought that it was going to be something extremely stupid, so I was very pleasantly surprised to read the whole story. Good work, Harbaugh.
I thought the same when i first saw this posted on the LC coach’s facebook page. Yanno is a pretty special little kid. He was still a mini peewee during my son’s last year of club wrestling. He came and participated in practice any way he could when he was going through treatments and it was a pretty big deal when he was finally cleared for full contact. Both sides of his family are pretty athletic, his mom was a college athlete, it wouldn’t surprise me to read in 10 years that he’s accepted a scholarship to play a sport somewhere

Last edited:

Keep an eye on Michigan here. Probably your biggest competition.
The consensus around town is it’s between Nebraska and Iowa, mainly because it gives his family the most opportunities to come watch him play. He comes from a huge close knit family and they spend a lot of time together. That being said, Harbaugh has made a great impression on his family and Lewis Central as a whole. When he came to the basketball game earlier in the year, even though there were coaches from 4 others schools at the same game, Harbaugh was like a super star that night. He hung out with younger kids, parents, coaches and anyone who wanted to talk with him. IMO it’s gonna end up being Iowa. With what Iowa has done with tight ends and having his buddy Logan Jones peer recruiting him hard core is gonna push the Hawkeyes over the top

The consensus around town is it’s between Nebraska and Iowa, mainly because it gives his family the most opportunities to come watch him play. He comes from a huge close knit family and they spend a lot of time together. That being said, Harbaugh has made a great impression on his family and Lewis Central as a whole. When he came to the basketball game earlier in the year, even though there were coaches from 4 others schools at the same game, Harbaugh was like a super star that night. He hung out with younger kids, parents, coaches and anyone who wanted to talk with him. IMO it’s gonna end up being Iowa. With what Iowa has done with tight ends and having his buddy Logan Jones peer recruiting him hard core is gonna push the Hawkeyes over the top

I think it'll be Nebraska.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back