• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a busy week at Lewis Central. Wisconsin was there earlier in the week, Iowa, Missouri and Georgia yesterday. Frost, Beckton and Ruud will be there this morning
My son said the rumor around school is the Coach O will be there sometime soon as well

Last edited:
Been a busy week at Lewis Central. Wisconsin was there earlier in the week, Iowa, Missouri and Georgia yesterday. Frost, Beckton and Ruud will be there this morning
My son said the rumor around school is the Coach O will be there sometime soon as well
I don't think you are talking about Osborne.
giphy.gif

I stopped in a coffee shop
I stopped at a coffee shop in Lafayette on my way home from fishing offshore out of Venice. There were some old timer Cajun boys in there and they sounded almost exactly like that. Really could not understand them at all. I was really in awe at their communication... it was quite enlightening! Super fun too!

I stopped in a coffee shop
I stopped at a coffee shop in Lafayette on my way home from fishing offshore out of Venice. There were some old timer Cajun boys in there and they sounded almost exactly like that. Really could not understand them at all. I was really in awe at their communication... it was quite enlightening! Super fun too!
I remember when I got to 29 palms for school after boot camp this dude came up to me and said. "Hamanay morow wha yoe.", I looked at him and said WHAT??? so he repeated slower, "Hamanay morow wha yoe.", I said "Dude you need to take the marbles out of your mouth." A friend of his came over and said He said, "Hi my name is Mareaux whats yours?" I looked back at him and he was shaking his head. I said, "I am Thom glad to met you." I eventually learned how to understand him but it took a while.

I remember when I got to 29 palms for school after boot camp this dude came up to me and said. "Hamanay morow wha yoe.", I looked at him and said WHAT??? so he repeated slower, "Hamanay morow wha yoe.", I said "Dude you need to take the marbles out of your mouth." A friend of his came over and said He said, "Hi my name is Mareaux whats yours?" I looked back at him and he was shaking his head. I said, "I am Thom glad to met you." I eventually learned how to understand him but it took a while.
Had one out of the backwoods of SC that was like that at Basic. Took weeks to figure out what he wad saying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back