• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.

manawahusker

Scout Team
5 Year Member

There’s a lot of love being shown to an unrated recruit. 6’5” 215 lbs out of Council Bluffs Lewis Central. This marks his 5th offer after Iowa, ISU, Nebraska and Minnesota.

Unrated. He's too tall. Doesn't weigh enough. Not tall enough. Playing against poor competition.

Oh, whoa. Must have had a mini-stroke.

Schaefer over at 247 dropped his Crystal Ball pick for Nebraska on Fidone. Big-time pickup if they can reel him in. Hopefully we start to incorporate our TEs into our offense a bit (see a lot) more.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put too much stock in whether he is ranked or not for 2021. The recruiting agencies don't seem to have that data dialed in until after signing day. But I do worry about TE recruits if we don't take advantage of them this coming year. Not much on tape that should encourage them to come here.

I wouldn't put too much stock in whether he is ranked or not for 2021. The recruiting agencies don't seem to have that data dialed in until after signing day. But I do worry about TE recruits if we don't take advantage of them this coming year. Not much on tape that should encourage them to come here.

He’s highly rated - 4-star on 247. I think my first post (all sarcasm) was from around time everybody was complaining about Delancy and Lynum not being highly rated enough.

He’s a big time TE prospect.

He’s highly rated - 4-star on 247. I think my first post (all sarcasm) was from around time everybody was complaining about Delancy and Lynum not being highly rated enough.

He’s a big time TE prospect.
I was responding to the OP (though now I realize it was made back in October). I caught that yours was being sarcastic lol.

Also saw he is rated 4* on Rivals, just not ranked yet.

Fidone and Logan Jones on the hardwood in Sioux City tonight. And if anyone is wondering, yes Fidone can dunk. Logan Jones is a heck of an athlete too.

Attachments

• IMG_20191202_185724.jpg
    IMG_20191202_185724.jpg
    614.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back