• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I have no use for Brian, I don't mind Kirk. He seems to be a class act. I do think that he's going to see an uptick in decommitments this year, and I think that it's going to wear on him.

This recruiting cycle is completely new/disrupted/unusual, etc. I think the number of decommits will skyrocket this fall, assuming the season happens.
He gets the goods, but hates shopping. Older coaches disease.
That's a great way of putting it.

From the get-go, I wanted TF! He's Italian and he'll luv Valentino's food bar! Get him here and load him up on pasta!

Sounds somewhat encouraging for our chances. It feels like he is a "must win" for the 2021 class. This would be a huge pickup for NU if the decision goes our way.

I am not sure its a must win but would indeed be a big pickup.....

Played Bent Tree in council Bluffs on Thursday. We let this young kid play through and he had a Lewis Central shirt on. Told him to let Thomas know, he should come to Nebraska. He replied that he was an Iowa fan, then proceeded to outdrive everyone in our group. So, I like our chances ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back