• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaugh doing a sleepover on a school night?

The offers keep coming. Good move by Frost and the coaches to go the extra step and drive down to Shenandoah Iowa to watch Fidone in an away basketball game

*** has said this earlier, but it sure would be hard to turn down the schools that can crank out NFL tightends year after year. Hope we can land this lunker.

The UNMC is a world class institution. The U. of Iowa H & Cs are outstanding, but not any better than Nebraska's. Mr. Fidone would do well to get accepted at UNMC.

So UNMC is not up to par? I personally know more than a few graduates who would beg to differ.

Now carry on recruiting for Iowa and Michigan on a Nebraska board.
I know quite a few graduates myself and UNMC is more then up to par, but it doesn’t change the fact that Michigan and Iowa both out rank it.

I graduated from both

Guess your net effect on the rankings is zero. ;)

Graduated at one and did postdoc at another. Can do what he needs to as an undergrad to get into a medical school at either institution. My experience is that if you play Div. 1 athletics and have the academic chops admissions committees will treat you well, as you show serious time management and dedication skills.

Guess your net effect on the rankings is zero. ;)

Graduated at one and did postdoc at another. Can do what he needs to as an undergrad to get into a medical school at either institution. My experience is that if you play Div. 1 athletics and have the academic chops admissions committees will treat you well, as you show serious time management and dedication skills.
Maybe wouldn't be bad to have Dr. Rob Zatechka visiting on a day when he is visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back