• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Working out with a former Iowa player while wearing a Minnesota shirt. I don't want to overact or read too much into those things, but on the surface neither seem particularly encouraging for NU. At least the venue was a place owned by a former Husker, I guess.

Fidone is a must-get, especially after missing on Dickerson. Having two high 4* players from the Omaha metro area in the same class wind up at other B1G West schools would be an absolute recruiting disaster.

Working out with a former Iowa player while wearing a Minnesota shirt. I don't want to overact or read too much into those things, but on the surface neither seem particularly encouraging for NU. At least the venue was a place owned by a former Husker, I guess.

Fidone is a must-get, especially after missing on Dickerson. Having two high 4* players from the Omaha metro area in the same class wind up at other B1G West schools would be an absolute recruiting disaster.
Frost needs to plant a flag right in the middle of the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge and claim all of the metro and do everything he can to keeps kids in the area from slipping away. Nebraska has a lot of work to do on both sides of that flag in repairing relationships with High School coaches that have withered over the last 2 decades.SF has been laying the groundwork for the last 2 years but it’s gonna take awhile yet.

Frost needs to plant a flag right in the middle of the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge and claim all of the metro and do everything he can to keeps kids in the area from slipping away. Nebraska has a lot of work to do on both sides of that flag in repairing relationships with High School coaches that have withered over the last 2 decades.SF has been laying the groundwork for the last 2 years but it’s gonna take awhile yet.
Yep. And you gotta win so you're not just a visionary.

Yep. And you gotta win so you're not just a visionary.

***, I don’t think we can emphasize enough the “gotta win” part of this recruiting equation for Frost. ....and it has to start soon. Frost still has a lot of work to do between the sidelines and the mantra in the living room has to change from “look at where we plan to go” to “look at where we are”.

A bowl game or whatever is the equivalent should be enough this year. Just gotta show progress. I dont want to even think about the alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back