• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Tailgate Fish Fry

received_3153636234704843.jpeg

Redstone, RDR with his dog, Thill, me and crabhusker.
Did a pretailgate fish fry at my shop.

With Ksuhusker, and rowdy, not shown

View attachment 67870
Redstone, RDR with his dog, Thill, me and crabhusker.
Did a pretailgate fish fry at my shop.

With Ksuhusker, and rowdy, not shown
The fact that crab looks a lot like Hugh Jackman is amazing. I always thought those where pictures of wolverine as his avatar but he looks like wolverine. The rest of you need to grow some facial hair. That’s how I cover my ugly mug!

Planning on driving out this year for the Fordham game and staying out for the Buffalo game. I’ll be bringing as much Yuengling as I can fit in my trunk and back seat. Any requests should be able to be honored with the exception of Yuengling Porter which only comes in bottles. Can’t wait!
Black & Tan of course!! This just keeps getting better and better!!! Look forward to seeing you.

The fact that crab looks a lot like Hugh Jackman is amazing. I always thought those where pictures of wolverine as his avatar but he looks like wolverine. The rest of you need to grow some facial hair. That’s how I cover my ugly mug!

There really isn't much of a resemblance until the Logan movies.

I didn't realize it until I was in Hartsfield Jackson in Atlanta a few years back and a kid walking with his mom through the concourse starts pointing and yells 'MOM!, MOM!, IT'S OLD MAN LOGAN!'

I spin around, looking for Hugh Jackman, thinking he's is right behind me. I didn't see anything but a mass of people and I turn back around and the kid had stopped in front of me and was just staring. His mom says 'You do look like Hugh Jackman'.

It could be worse.

I could look like Jack Klugman.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back