• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 spring game tailgate.

@Red Dead Redemption Isn't the story you found the ice cream cone on the side of the interstate and drove back to pick it up ?
Not the interstate, but in the middle of 14th st just north of Devaney Center. I was headed to my sons apt. To let my dog out, and I drove by that stuff in the road and thought, "I need that!", so I quickly turned around to see what I could salvage.

There were several other objects ( ex. maybe a cupcake or ice cream bar?), but they had already been run over several times and destroyed. The cone was the only one still intact.

I felt like George Constanza with the Frogger game trying to dodge traffic in all the lanes.

Last edited:
Not the interstate, but in the middle of 14th st just north of Devaney Center. I was headed to my sons apt. To let my dog out, and I drove by that stuff in the road and thought, "I need that!", so I quickly turned around to see what I could salvage.

There were several other objects ( ex. maybe a cupcake or ice cream bar?), but they had already been run over several times and destroyed. The cone was the only one still intact.

I felt like George Constanza with the Frogger game trying to dodge traffic in all the lanes.
1619809476471.gif

I’ll be there around 9 am to drop in and say hello. Unfortunately, I have to be in Omaha shortly after to coach in a softball tourney so I can’t stay long. I’ll catch who ever is there super early though. See you soon!

Last edited:

Nothing like a pull of Templeton at 9:00 in the morning...breakfast of champions! It was great meeting you guys. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to meet more people this fall. Definitely impressed with the set-up. It also did my heart good seeing people back in Lincoln on game day again.
The tailgate is definitely larger in the fall. You will be able to meet quite a few more HM'ers. Thanks for stopping by the tailgate.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back