• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Spring Game Official Thread

Spring is a time of hope and good feeling.

If folks want to knit pick and down play so be it

On the other hand those accursed of pushing the Kool Aid don't understand a constant drum best of the Darth Vader crowd to down play everything

There are two sides like it or not. I try fall in the middle and be constructive both ways

Thus I can see both sides of it
I’d like to think it’s permissible to comment on a captioned post that clearly doesn’t match up to the caption without being accused of being darth Vader. It was clearly not a beastly run.

I’d like to think it’s permissible to comment on a captioned post that clearly doesn’t match up to the caption without being accused of being darth Vader. It was clearly not a beastly run.

Fair enough I think we misunderstood each other which is earth to do sometimes on this forum

Yant and Stepp in the backfield together!

maxresdefault.jpg

I haven’t watched football since the Rutgers game…then Super Bowl.

And it’s kind a hard to tell on a game that is really just a glorified practice.

These guys look bigger and stronger then last year….at least to me.

Execution looked fine for the Spring….We just might have us a solid run game this year!

Adrian had one bad throw I know he will want back and I still hate the side to side stuff but otherwise looked fine. He looks….faster to me….more crisp on just about everything….especially ball handling. Omar looks HUGE to me and the Yantz kid runs like Buckhalter.

The back up quarterback’s all kind of looked the same to me…Smothers the better legs, Haarburg the better arm….

I had to watch a replay of the game because I was out all day but I liked what I saw!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back