• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Spring Game Official Thread

That goes both ways my good friend as you already know. Just go look at the game threads where some folk melt down in the first series.

The Darth Vader Parade vs the Big Red Kool Aid Parade it's not a good thing

I hate tit for tat for what's it worth but it needs to be pointed out here when both sides feel put upon and play the grievance card

Everyone has a right to an opinion and it will all come out in the wash in the end anyway
I have no qualms with anyone being optimistic. I bristle when it seems the only view allowed is an optimistic one.

This is exactly why people shouldn’t be pushing the koolaid. There was nothing beastly about that run. He got nicked a couple of times before he crossed the line.

Spring is a time of hope and good feeling.

If folks want to knit pick and down play so be it

On the other hand those accursed of pushing the Kool Aid don't understand a constant drum best of the Darth Vader crowd to down play everything

There are two sides like it or not. I try fall in the middle and be constructive both ways

Thus I can see both sides of it

Last edited:

I have no qualms with anyone being optimistic. I bristle when it seems the only view allowed is an optimistic one.

Well you know me well enough to know that I am not that way

I was critical last year in the game threads and in our PMs when it was warranted, but also an eternal optomist

For the record I hear the exact same thing from the Kool Aid crowd when the Darth Vader crowd pushes endless negativity

One of the lovey perks of this job ;) :Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back