• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 SG, Kendall Coley (#32), 6-2, St. Louis Park, MN - NEBRASKA > ENROLLED

She’s N. One of the more impressive recruits in the Williams era. Needed this desperately. Now need some transfers to get thru 20-21 to actually get to coach Coley

Some surprisingly good news that is much-needed at this particular time!!!! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Especially with the previously announced commitment of 4-Star 2021 Prospect, Kendall Moriarity, and #67th rated prospect overall; from Bennet Academy, IL. (Maybe we are trying to corner the market on Kendall's ;))

Of particular significance to me is Kendall Coly's reason for choosing Nebraska! :nod:
“Basically I just knew that’s where I wanted to be,” Coley said. “It was my No. 1 choice, and if anything would get in the way of me being able to accept my scholarship offer, I would be really sad. I wouldn’t feel like I was going to the school that’s right for me.

Last edited:
I completely agree with @Sandhills Husker, it is almost imperative to use some of our four available scholarships to get quality transfers that would be immediately eligible in order to rescue the 20-21 season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back