• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 schedule released

Going to play a series in Texas, why not play someone out of conference. Well at least we get Meechicken at home

Not much of a home schedule but hopefully the snow will be gone. No tourney does not bode well for the B10.
16 games. I haven't looked at everyone else scheudle to see if anyone else has that amout of games at home.

I thought Michigan making it to the championship series in the College World Series would be a sign that the Big Ten actually gave a crap about baseball.....

I guess not....

Round Rock
Friday 3pm
Saturday 10am (DH)
Sunday 10am

Minneapolis
Friday 3pm
Saturday 9am
Sunday 10am & 2pm

Evan Bland tweeted the above.

No fans allowed.

Players have a pass list of 4 people, so besides coaches tickets, university employees, media members, advisors/agents & scouts - there won't be fans at B1G games in 2021. Obviously this could change at any point but that's where it is right now.

Absolutely ridiculous, even moreso with the NCAA announcing allowed attendance at post-season events.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back