• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Saint Thomas, Millard North > Loyola Chicago > No Colo

(EDIT: 2021 Saint Thomas, Millard North > Loyola of Chicago - I don't believe we ever offered)

Have we offered Saint Thomas from Millard North? He sure looks like he has a bright future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have we offered Saint Thomas from Millard North? He sure looks like he has a bright future.
Nope. Since he's a 2021 guy, Nebraska doesn't have any room for him at this point. Maybe later on, but I think if Nebraska has a scholarship free, it would probably go to a JUCO flyer. Nebraska already has Akol Arop on the roster, I don't know that they need another 6'6" guy at this point unless he's special.

Nope. Since he's a 2021 guy, Nebraska doesn't have any room for him at this point. Maybe later on, but I think if Nebraska has a scholarship free, it would probably go to a JUCO flyer. Nebraska already has Akol Arop on the roster, I don't know that they need another 6'6" guy at this point unless he's special.
Have you watched him play?

Have you watched him play?
Nope. I have seen Bellevue West highlights. Jasen Green and Chuckie Hepburn and Saint Thomas, good
team. Wouldn't mind seeing him get an offer, but that seems very unlikely. Of the three, Thomas's game looks like it translates the least well to the Big Ten. I bet he does well where he ends up.

Nebraska has scholarships, and will be the only team in the Big Ten without a player from the state they are located on scholarship. I hope they get a Nebraskan signed.

Really interesting player. Problem for him is defensive, I think. In a P5 conference is he quick enough to defend a wing? strong/big enough to defend a 4? His shooting is good, but after his ridiculous start in his senior year he cooled off quite a bit to very good instead of insanely good.

To me, he looks like he could gain some muscle and strength and be a nice combo forward who can shoot, but it may be easiest for him to get the time/minutes to develop at a mid-major.

Great for him! I know a young woman who chose to go there a couple of years ago and is very happy with her decision. Also, they play basketball. I was hoping there was a chance he'd end up at Nebraska, but this seems like a great move for him.

Saint Thomas moved to University of Northern Colorado for last season, and is in the transfer portal again. He has his eyes on the NBA draft, but I think he needs to play at a big program to move up into the draft.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back