• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 QB?

Committed to USC

Did we cool off on him or vice versa? Feel like there was some early noise about Nebraska being the favorite back when he was a freshman but then the focus moved suddenly and completely to other schools like Miami. Obviously he's a five-star talent so it's silly to assume we backed off, but I wondered if Frost felt he didn't fit our offense and recommended he go somewhere that would best utilize his skill set.

Did we cool off on him or vice versa? Feel like there was some early noise about Nebraska being the favorite back when he was a freshman but then the focus moved suddenly and completely to other schools like Miami. Obviously he's a five-star talent so it's silly to assume we backed off, but I wondered if Frost felt he didn't fit our offense and recommended he go somewhere that would best utilize his skill set.

I don't think there was ever a whole lot of interest from him. I don't think Nebraska was ever really in contention.

I think Davis is really our guy. At least I hope so! Wouldn't mind seeing him run some of those option plays that we saw Saturday night!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back