• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Potential transfers

Jr. G, Myreon Jones, 6-3, 180 lbs, Penn State - In Portal (missed his cut :()

Last edited:

Jr. PG, Xavier Pinson, 6-2, 170 lbs, Missouri - In Portal > LSU

(Reportedly Nebraska has contacted him) Offered per tweet

Last edited:
Jr. PF, Race Thompson, 6-8, 220 lbs, Indiana - In Portal

(Huskers have Reportedly offered Race Thompson)

RS-Jr. G Jack Hoiberg, 5-11, 175 lbs, Michigan State - Grad Transfer > U Texas- Arlington

(Heard his dad was a pretty good player. ;))

(He is on scholarship but I don't believe he would be next year)

Last edited:

RS-Jr. G Jack Hoiberg, 5-11, 175 lbs, Michigan State - In Portal (Grad Transfer)

(Heard his dad was a pretty good player. ;))

(He is on scholarship but I don't believe he would be next year)

South Dakota State! Easley, Hoiberg starting guards!

Just fyi:

TL : DR only player who listed Nebraska high enough for mention was Xavier Pinson, formerly of Mizzou.

Marcus Carr may go pro, but if he decides to play college ball next year, his connection to Nebraska is that he played with Trey McGowans at Pitt.

They also mentioned Xavier Johnson as "transfer to watch" but nothing about where he might be headed (he also falls under the "Trey McGowans recruiting watch" as they played together at Pitt, and was heavily recruited by Tim Miles' staff).

Last edited:

TL : DR only player who listed Nebraska high enough for mention was Xavier Pinson, formerly of Mizzou.

Marcus Carr may go pro, but if he decides to play college ball next year, his connection to Nebraska is that he played with Trey McGowans at Pitt.

They also mentioned Xavier Johnson as "transfer to watch" but nothing about where he might be headed (he also falls under the "Trey McGowans recruiting watch" as they played together at Pitt, and was heavily recruited by Tim Miles' staff).

Not only was Xavier heavily recruited by Miles’ staff, he was signed to a letter of intent. Then Kenya Hunter left after the season and Xavier was released for his letter of intent.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back