• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Potential transfers

Sr. PG, Fatts Russell, 5-11, 165 lbs, Rhode Island - In Portal (fm Cumberland, RI)

seek to take advantage of a blanket COVID-19 waiver offered by the NCAA. He became the all-time steals leader at URI in 2020-21 while closing sixth in assists, seventh in 3-pointers made and 13th in scoring with 1,594 career points.
Russell played through an assortment of injuries throughout the season – right foot, ankle, sports hernia and left wrist........ Russell opened his career with an NCAA Tournament appearance in 2018 and could seek a program more certain of reaching that stage next season.

Last edited:
Fr. G, C. J. Wilcher, 6-5, 195 lbs, Xavier - In Portal (fm Roselle, NJ) > Nebraska :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

(Huskers Offered in April 2019 :nod:)

1616299625615.png

Last edited:

That dude can ball out. I'd absolutely love to have him.
I wonder where he will fall in the NBA draft evaluation process. It’s a strong class, he very may well slide to the late 2nd round if not undrafted. Maybe I’m off base though.

Carr will be able to punch his ticket anywhere. If Nebraska is fortunate enough to land him, that would be huge. Nebraska really needs to land a PG. I don’t like Banton playing that position.

I wonder where he will fall in the NBA draft evaluation process. It’s a strong class, he very may well slide to the late 2nd round if not undrafted. Maybe I’m off base though.

Carr will be able to punch his ticket anywhere. If Nebraska is fortunate enough to land him, that would be huge. Nebraska really needs to land a PG. I don’t like Banton playing that position.
I wonder about the NBA for him, too. He's also a little small by NBA standards and the deep class may convince him to play another year of college ball. I suspect he'll be looking for a team with national title aspirations but he would be a sweet addition. I agree with you on Banton. I like his versatility and he can make us a better team but he's not a PG. He's not fast/quick enough to play the position in the B1G and he is way too turnover prone to have the ball in his hands that much.

I wonder about the NBA for him, too. He's also a little small by NBA standards and the deep class may convince him to play another year of college ball. I suspect he'll be looking for a team with national title aspirations but he would be a sweet addition. I agree with you on Banton. I like his versatility and he can make us a better team but he's not a PG. He's not fast/quick enough to play the position in the B1G and he is way too turnover prone to have the ball in his hands that much.
I agree. Carr is a scoring point guard and doesn’t have the length for his game to translate to the next level. He would have to reconfigure his game to defer. By watching him play, I’m not sure that’s in his DNA. Selfishly, I don’t want it to be either. I enjoy watching him take over games as the alpha.

Kuxhausen hasn't announced where he's going... there were three players that announced they would move on from McNeese St after the coaching changes.

Kuxhausen To: Northern Colorado

Last edited:

Jr. F, Parker Fox, 6-8, 210 lbs, Northern State (Div II, SD) - In Portal (fm MN)

Division II standout Parker Fox. The 6-foot-8, 210-pound big man out of Aberdeen (S.D.) Northern State averaged 22.1 points, 9.6 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 3.2 blocks a game this season.
"Creighton, Cal-Berkley, Clemson, South Carolina, LSU, St. John's, Xavier, Butler, Arkansas, Nebraska, Vanderbilt, Seton Hall, Texas A&M, TCU, Boston College, Georgetown, New Mexico and Dayton are some of the high majors," he said of the high majors who have been in contact.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back