• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 PF, Gabe Wiznitzer, No. Carolina - > Louisville (reclassified to 2020)

Some video highlights for your viewing pleasure!

Last edited:
This kid definitely doesn’t have the ceiling that Sanogo does (still hurts, we had him in the bag I thought), but this kid might be a better fit for our offense. I’m intrigued. It would take some development but he seems reasonably skilled.

The three-star Rivals150 prospect told HuskerOnline.com that his meeting with Hoiberg and Abdelmassih went very well and that Nebraska was hoping to convince him to move up as an immediately eligible recruit.
However, the likelihood of the Walhalla, S.C., native reclassifying is entirely contingent on him being able to visit campus. As of now, the Big Ten Conference has banned all in-person recruiting activity – including official visits – until at least June 1.
Regardless of whether Wiznitzer jumps to 2020 or stays in ’21, his interest in Nebraska definitely elevated after Tuesday’s talk.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back