• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2020 Junior Days (#4) / 2020 Spring Game (#5) / 2020 Camps (#6)

Looking at where the recruits are from, I'm hoping that I see a pattern: let's get the recruits from northern states to come visit during the January period, and let's get the recruits from southern states to come visit anytime from spring through fall. If the temp is hovering around 0, and the snow is piled up high, it's probably not the best time to bring in guys from Miami.

Looking at where the recruits are from, I'm hoping that I see a pattern: let's get the recruits from northern states to come visit during the January period, and let's get the recruits from southern states to come visit anytime from spring through fall. If the temp is hovering around 0, and the snow is piled up high, it's probably not the best time to bring in guys from Miami.
Funny that you said that. I was just having this conversation yesterday about the makeup of these visitors. I think it's two-fold: 1) Get an early jump on 500 mile radius guys and let them know they are priority
2) And to your point, lets wait til spring arrives before the sun tan boys pay us a visit. :thumbsup:

Funny that you said that. I was just having this conversation yesterday about the makeup of these visitors. I think it's two-fold: 1) Get an early jump on 500 mile radius guys and let them know they are priority
2) And to your point, lets wait til spring arrives before the sun tan boys pay us a visit. :thumbsup:

Also much easier for recruits and families within the 500 mile radius to make a trip when they are paying their own way, than some of the Fl, GA, or CA recruits. Think all of these are unofficial visits, so the players have to figure out a way to pay for the trip.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back