• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 New Offers Going Out

Perfect name for a OT. sounds like this guy's brother.

1543331859389.gif

Hi I am Humoungus and this is my brother Maximus.

Perfect name for a OT. sounds like this guy's brother.

1543331859389.gif

Hi I am Humoungus and this is my brother Maximus.
My first thought was:

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

My first thought was:

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
That works too. :thumbsup:

My first thought was:

"Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back