• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 New Offers Going Out

6'4", 215 WDE Travion Ford, Missouri...his dad played with Chinander at Iowa. He got his offer on his unofficial visit.

Last edited:
Sounds like Mario Verduzco will be in Southern Cal to visit w/ 2021 QB and Legacy Recruit Jake Garcia. Love that he’s that far out working on the Class QB and have to imagine that Nebraska will have a great shot.

Sounds like Mario Verduzco will be in Southern Cal to visit w/ 2021 QB and Legacy Recruit Jake Garcia. Love that he’s that far out working on the Class QB and have to imagine that Nebraska will have a great shot.

Ha, 24/7 has Crystal Balls 100% to Nebraska. :nod:
Lists him as a Pro-style, but I'm guessing he's athletic if Mario is knocking on his door...he can certainly fling the rock

https://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Garcia-46053996/

Last edited:

From the perspective of my untrained eye, Dematrius Davis looks like the next Adrian Martinez, maybe a step slower but a bit tougher, and incredibly effective. And he is interested in NU? How can you pass on a kid like that? I would think you offer Garcia and Davis. I did not think it was legal for sophomore quarterbacks to be that awesome.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back