• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 New Offers Going Out

We won’t take 2 more RB’s

No, but they'll probably take one more which is why this guy probably lists two.

FWIW, I think both will be tough pulls, but I think Nebraska has a better shot at Amari Daniels (who I like more than Valdez). A guy I like and think Nebraska has a better shot at than Valdez at least is Audric Estime. All three of those guys are leaning towards other schools though.

Caleb Berry seems like a guy Nebraska could also get, but I'm not sure they want two "traditional" backs in this class unless the other is the caliber of a guy like Estime (he's a clear step above Berry IMPO). I think they might want a more Duck-R type guy, which the two guys he lists are.

We most likely do not have 10 spots left unless we go +3. Which I hope do if the right guys are there

Top 10 is what it is. Doesn't mean your going to get everyone on it as you already know. One RB slot left and two guys in mind for it.
I hope we max that +3 for a change … but, with all the transfers / walk-ons I got to believe a couple of them like the CSU lineman or the Iowa lineman could pick a scholarship down the road if we find ourselves below the 85 limit as we are now.

I hope we max that +3 for a change … but, with all the transfers / walk-ons I got to believe a couple of them like the CSU lineman or the Iowa lineman could pick a scholarship down the road if we find ourselves below the 85 limit as we are now.

Agree on all

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back